What tank has the largest volume of air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive in NJ, and typically dive twin steel 133's made by Faber. I also dive 149 CF steels by Faber, either single or doubles by Faber when I need additional air. However, I often do technical diving (with DECO) and have taken the time to gain appropriate certifications and experience in doing so. I am also a large guy and have a relatively high SAC of .8. The tanks are monstorous to deal with on land, and I often have a problem with anyone but me trying to even move them, never mind carry them any distance.
For recreational diving, I can't imagine anyone diving with more then double 120's.

wow way to revive an old thread... I hope the OP is still breathing it's been so long

mattroz:
wow way to revive an old thread... I hope the OP is still breathing it's been so long

3 1/2 years. The computer had to strain and dust off the cobwebs.

I SO miss Aquamaniac. And Scubaroo. And O. And Spec. And most of the cats in this thread....

This is like a snapshot back to the golden era of ScubaBoard.

AM offered one of the funniest threads ever - about cleaning out a Pee Valve. Still a classic.

*snif*

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
I SO miss Aquamaniac. And Scubaroo. And O. And Spec. And most of the cats in this thread....

This is like a snapshot back to the golden era of ScubaBoard.

AM offered one of the funniest threads ever - about cleaning out a Pee Valve. Still a classic.

*snif*

---
Ken

And most of them can still be found over on that 'other' board.:wink:

I dive Steel 131's with a pony. They really aren't bad, not half as bad a carrying double 120's!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom