What shop/charter to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy8876

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in town April 4-13 and I'm looking for a charter to dive with that can also rent me a wetsuit. I won't be able to dive on the weekend, so I need a charter that does weekday dives. It's been about 11 years since I last dove in Puget, so I'm really hoping to get a chance while I'm in town.

By "in town", do you mean Seattle?

Pacific Adventure has a open charter on Friday, April 7th, but I don't know if they rent wetsuits.

glenn

I will be staying in Sumner, but on Friday driving north to Ferndale and staying there for the weekend, then coming back down to Sumner on Monday. I'm willing to drive to go on a good dive since I'll probably only get to go one day.

I agree with Pacific Adventure, if you don't get a shore-diving buddy.

I just arrived into town and can't make the night dive with Teal Charters and can't dive this weekend either. Is anyone interested in doing a shore dive tomorrow?

If you can’t find anyone free tomorrow, try "TL Sea" dive shop in Des Moines. Not too far from your location (< 30 min +/-). They rent suits/equip, and I think they do local (club) shore dives on Thursdays in this area.

206-824-4100
or
www.tlsea.com

Back
Top Bottom