Single tank morning dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've found that Dressel Divers out of the Iberstar Resort does "splitting" of their 2-tank dives. Basically for a small splitting fee, you can buy a 2-tank charter and do one dive each on different days. They get back to their dock after the first dive at 10:00-10:30. The only problem is their resort is on the opposite end of the island from where I'm staying so I'd also have to factor in my driving time. After some tactful discussion with my wife, I have permission to just take a regular 2-tank morning charter instead which would be logistically simpler and not much more time consuming and then I'll do my early morning shore dives on other days.

I've found that Dressel Divers out of the Iberstar Resort does "splitting" of their 2-tank dives. Basically for a small splitting fee, you can buy a 2-tank charter and do one dive each on different days. They get back to their dock after the first dive at 10:00-10:30. The only problem is their resort is on the opposite end of the island from where I'm staying so I'd also have to factor in my driving time. After some tactful discussion with my wife, I have permission to just take a regular 2-tank morning charter instead which would be logistically simpler and not much more time consuming and then I'll do my early morning shore dives on other days.
Dear Mark, PM me and I can give you some good tips. I'm dave@aldora.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom