What’s your favorite pair of fins and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dove using a couple of different fins.. My favorite fullfoot fins are the Aeris velocity, super comfortable, light and provides quite a lot of propulsion.My favorite open heel fins are the Genesis response fins which i'm currently using right now.

Used more than 12 different fins in the past 15 years. Scubapro, Mares, US divers, Cressi, Aeris etc. The best one for me is the Atomic Split Fins. The Atomic fins are powerful, easy to put on and off in any conditions. I would recommend to try them and see a difference.

My personal opinion: one of the best Fins on the market now.

Have fun diving.

Oceanic's split fin. Little effort, lots of thrust.

sfsusa:
Used more than 12 different fins in the past 15 years. Scubapro, Mares, US divers, Cressi, Aeris etc. The best one for me is the Atomic Split Fins. The Atomic fins are powerful, easy to put on and off in any conditions. I would recommend to try them and see a difference.

My personal opinion: one of the best Fins on the market now.

Have fun diving.
I've put homemade spring straps on mine. Couldn't be happier.

I like my SP Jetfins with spring straps. Very powerfull off the line. The more the dive shop trys to push splits on me the more I resist.

I am still wearing my 1st set of fins I bought almost nine years ago. Cressi Frog's.

I hope to still be wearing them in nine years time. They have seen five continents and and 7 Atmospheres with me and will hopefully see much more.

anyone but me using the apollo bio fins? I haven't tried many others but these are doing a great job for me. I'm constantly slowing down for others underwater. No one can catch up!

sfsusa:
The best one for me is the Atomic Split Fins. The Atomic fins are powerful, easy to put on and off in any conditions. I would recommend to try them and see a difference.
The Atomic's are firmer than most splits. I personally witnessed Uncle Pug diving with these fins last year. He preformed a fine frog kick, and even a backwards frog (even without the duct tape). The fins were mine, and we had swapped for the dive. Out of the goodness of my heart, after the dive I offered to trade my $160.00 splits for his cheap Turtles. He refused 'cause the feet on the splits won't hold water to carry back to the parking lot to rinse off with.
I now own my own Turtles and my buddy Tony uses my Atomics, which he does a fine modified flutter with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom