What Most Irritates Female Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like more female buddies. My male buddies are fine but one gets tired ot the boys club occaisonally :rolleyes:
Oh and SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR HALCYON BALANCED P-VALVES! Mentioning it once is fine, endless pontification is not.

gidds, i see from your profile pic that you've been taking
grace and poise lessons

H2Andy:
gidds, i see from your profile pic that you've been taking
grace and poise lessons
:10:

Hey BD, I need to put my ringer "Lady Marmalade" to good use. Whats your digits? :)

while I am complaining: how about a lady spearfisher to mentor me?

i tried to send this last night, but the board hiccupped & i couldn't get back on...

mel, she knows, baby.

i'll pm them to ya, trace!

gidds, we in ncdivers only discuss p valves in reference to who jason has nailed while unhooking his lately. you're welcome to hang with us! we don't have a female hunter that i know of, but we do have one interested...

Last night I was in the middle of extending an invite to Gidds to dive with us NCDivers when the board went down. Come down here and you'll have me and BD to dive with. That is if we can keep BD out of the caves long enough. :D I'm still trying to drag Tiggrr down here but she keeps heading to the warm waters of FL or Mexico!

See, not much irritates us female divers as long as we're diving with one another. :wink: In all seriousness, BD and I dive with mostly guys and nothing they do actually bothers me. We have a great group.

Gidds:
I would like more female buddies. My male buddies are fine but one gets tired ot the boys club occaisonally :rolleyes:
Oh and SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR HALCYON BALANCED P-VALVES! Mentioning it once is fine, endless pontification is not.
My Halcyon P-Valve allows for a fun and stress free diving.

JeffG:
My Halcyon P-Valve allows for a fun and stress free diving.
that's fine, I don't want to hear a long speech about the 'beauty of it' though :28:

PMs will be sent to other posters :wink:

Back
Top Bottom