What Most Irritates Female Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he just wishes his girlfriend was hot like you...

i could *so* say something here...but, sigh, i'll refrain. :(

BabyDuck:
he just wishes his girlfriend was hot like you...

Hey! Isn't that the Fun Girl Anthem Song??? I have that song as a ringer for all my fun GF"s. Cracks me up!

I can't comment on the rest of the perversion going on here. :light:

oooh, tracy, i got that tat! see the 'sb all inclusive tattoo' thread!

hope to dive with you again some day!

tiggrr:
Hey! Isn't that the Fun Girl Anthem Song??? I have that song as a ringer for all my fun GF"s. Cracks me up!

So am I privileged to have that ring tone assigned to my number?! I'm fun! lol :D

suthnbelle:
So am I privileged to have that ring tone assigned to my number?! I'm fun! lol :D

You do now! Yes, you are super fun!

well, to me, you ring 'hey ya', mel...believe me, that's the one you want to ring as on mine. your other options are the 'i'm interested in this person calling in the biblical sense', 'i went to high school with this person', and 'who the hell is calling me??' ('milkshake', 'add it up', and 'walk on the wild side' :D )

BabyDuck:
oooh, tracy, i got that tat! see the 'sb all inclusive tattoo' thread!

hope to dive with you again some day!

Hey! I got mine too like, 3 weeks ago. I'm very computer illiterate so, pm me your email and I'll send it to you. Hey, maybe you could post it for me then, it'll be just like we're dive buddies this very moment!!

BabyDuck:
well, to me, you ring 'hey ya', mel...believe me, that's the one you want to ring as on mine. your other options are the 'i'm interested in this person calling in the biblical sense', 'i went to high school with this person', and 'who the hell is calling me??' ('milkshake', 'add it up', and 'walk on the wild side' :D )

ROFL! That gave me a good laugh! So I need to program "hey ya" for you? I've got this new super duper phone and I'm still trying to figure the darn thing out. "Milkshake." I like that one and will have to definitely program that one for some particular people.

So now BD and Tiggrr are going to become cohorts on the board! Scary! Will I have to keep you two out of trouble? BTW T, ask BD about her piercings. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom