What Most Irritates Female Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoTanks:
Viewer Discretion AdvisedBe sure you want to know before you look....you can't unsee it.Here ya go:http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1151sorry.....:confused1 :confused1 :confused1

(LOL) Hmmm...don't know what to say! That picture is worth a thousand words. I'm sure we all have thought of doing this at one time or another! his buddy on the other hand probably wished he were some where else...

As for the original question, if he would have done this on the boat, yeah it would have bothered us girls somewhat! :wink:

Ok, my protein bar for breakfast is much less appetizing now.

This will go into the books as something I will never, ever mention to anyone, and I will do my best to forget I ever saw it.

ROFLMAO...truly nasty! But better up than down...if that fails...better out than in....especiallybetter out than IN a wet suit!

MechDiver:
I think treating a woman first, as a fellow diver, second, as a person, and third, as a female goes a long ways to making for a more relaxed dive outing.

Hoo-AH! We're all divers. Women drink beer too. Women like to make off-colored remarks too (I swear like a sailor, I've been told). When I go somewhere, I look for PEOPLE, not men or women. Being the only woman in a group doesn't bother me, so why should it bother the guys?

Welcome to the board namabiru.
You might want to look at the dates of the threads. This one's last post was almost 2 years ago. Not the oldest one I have seen dug up however. :)

but now that it's up...
If I were a cat, I'd be long dead.....and I can't load the picture... anyone have it? If it's as bad as the posts make it to be, it'll be fun to send to all my friends...when they least expect it. I'll finally have something to out-do the week old taco bell with.

durian:
I wouldput this on the women's forum but I do not read that and I think it is good for us men to know what bothers you.

For example, on a boat dive is there anything you find inconvenient, insensitive, embarrassing etc.

Has the diving community evolved for the better?

I honestly would like to know. I want to be aware and sensitive to my sister divers.

I'm ganna puke

What annoys me:

People assuming that I am diving just to keep my husband company. Comments like "wow, its nice that you join your husband on dives like this." The truth is that *I* got him into diving!

It's an old thread, but what annoys ME is that 90% of dive gear is made for somebody twice my size. Nothing you male divers can do about that, but it does annoy me. Thank goodness for continuous webbing harnesses, but the custom drysuit was painful (k-ching!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom