What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
(she must have scared all the guys away...)

Not all of 'em!
I'm just waiting for the rest of the men to step and say what we are all thinking! Then, as a mod I'll have to delete it anyway:wink:

Come on men, what do we really want? For me, I already have it. A lovely bride that loves to dive, grandkids and a shop full of tools!

Dave

Not only have the women hijacked the thread but we're off topic as well!

Getting back to business, what this man wants is a Scuba Sugar Momma who will support me while I dive, dive, dive! Having to put in all these hours to pay for gear and travel is really getting old!!!!!!!

BTravlin:
Not only have the women hijacked the thread but we're off topic as well!

Getting back to business, what this man wants is a Scuba Sugar Momma who will support me while I dive, dive, dive! Having to put in all these hours to pay for gear and travel is really getting old!!!!!!!
I WANT HER TO HIJACK ME . TAKE ME TO A ROMANTIC PLACE AND LET NATURE BE NATURE. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR ?????????????????????????????????

naturewalker36:
I WANT HER TO HIJACK ME . TAKE ME TO A ROMANTIC PLACE AND LET NATURE BE NATURE. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR ?????????????????????????????????

Dude, sounds great in theory, but if you let nature be nature, she'll want to talk about her feelings, smack you for not listening, remind you of something you did years ago that she didn't like, then give you a list of chores. :(

"In my dreams...I have a plan...if I got me a wealthy (woman)...I wouldn't have to work at all....I'd fool around....and have a balllllll"

The perfect woman -
Looks like Angelina Jolie and would cook like Rachel Ray. She'll be able to hump SCUBA gear like a Sherpa, while tending to those 8-10 stappin' young kids. She'll dust around my feet and never run the vacuum during a football game. :rofl3: :rofl3: :popcorn:

mmmm, Angelina Jolie....yummie

now those 10 kids ain't happening. wrong tangent:D...don't go there....**hear the record screatch/scratch to a dead halt**

remember, practicing making kids is just as fun:wink:

ce4jesus:
The perfect woman -
Looks like Angelina Jolie and would cook like Rachel Ray. She'll be able to hump SCUBA gear like a Sherpa, while tending to those 8-10 stappin' young kids. She'll dust around my feet and never run the vacuum during a football game. :rofl3: :rofl3: :popcorn:

The visual I get when I read the words "hump scuba gear" isn't exactly what you intended, I don't think :wink: Or maybe it is...some weird fetish? Carry on....

CheddarChick:
But BerRabbit was it silent but deadly or an announcement to the world to clear out?
I run in stealth mode :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom