What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick:
Beautiful Brer...blame it on the guy next to you

I would but I'm giggling so much they won't believe me :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

I went to the mall one day with my Dad while he was having a huge attack of the silent but deadlies. While we shopped, he walk thru the mall area, let one loose and duck just into a store out of sight where he'd then watch as people walked thru the noxious cloud! :11:

CheddarChick:
Or the dog.

CheddarChick:

Especially if it's an old person. Easy targets.

Yay! I finally got my Mozart CD today, now I need to get my Mozart DVD and I"ll be complete!

Let’s see, the thread is “What men want – Dork Diver Style” – and Ber farts, ER and TG paint their nails, Roy listens to Mozart! Well at least Pennypue has a scooter!
So far only, Btravlin, Merlixn, AXL72, ce4Jesus and me have it right!

BTW I really like the dive sherpa idea!

Dave

Ber Rabbit:
I farted...once...and the dog fainted. Hubby told me I wasn't allowed to do it again in the house or near his truck...he's afraid the paint will peel :blinking:

wow! have you ever put the dutch oven on him? lol now that says love, just ask my ex-wife!

as far as what i want as a man...well i wan waht ever man wants, i wanna beer, and i wanna see something nekkid!

MeiLing:
I went to the mall one day with my Dad while he was having a huge attack of the silent but deadlies. While we shopped, he walk thru the mall area, let one loose and duck just into a store out of sight where he'd then watch as people walked thru the noxious cloud! :11:

:rofl3: o man thats great! sound just like something i might......er.....have done before lol

sandmanz32:
wow! have you ever put the dutch oven on him? lol now that says love, just ask my ex-wife!
What's "the dutch oven"? I'm pretty sure you're not talking about the cast iron pot with a lid :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom