What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
Hey... you know what cracks me up? The walking farts! :rofl4: With every little step, one squeeks out! :rofl3::rofl4:

Something tells me you have even seen the movie Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey... Brent Spiner always cracks me up in this...

(And yes, it's on topic here...)

:rofl3:

merxlin:
But while diving they turn you into your very own SPV! (insert sound of Jetsons spacecar here)

Look Below: 2 days left!
V V V V V V

LOL... Well, do that enough, and you'll throw off your bouyancy! Hah! People only begin to wonder when bubbles start to escape the wetsuit 30 minutes into your dive! :rofl3: Or, instead of venting air from your bc, you vent from the neck of your wetsuit! :rofl4:

Pickens... I don't think I have seen that movie... but, then again, I'm bad about remembering movie names, so who knows.:wink:

Take the walking Farts and add a flight of stairs:rofl3: :rofl3:

When I was a kid I learn to blame it on Barking Spiders, what made it even funnier was my Mom thought it was even funnier and started using it.:D :D

erparamedic:
LOL... Well, do that enough, and you'll throw off your bouyancy! Hah! People only begin to wonder when bubbles start to escape the wetsuit 30 minutes into your dive! :rofl3: Or, instead of venting air from your bc, you vent from the neck of your wetsuit! :rofl4:

Pickens... I don't think I have seen that movie... but, then again, I'm bad about remembering movie names, so who knows.:wink:
yea, your dive buddy tends to wonder where the green bubbles come from......i do have a butt dump valve on my bc....so i play it off. i dunno about venting it from the neck seal, hate to get a bad taste in your reg

All I really want is a woman with two X chromosomes, and she has to have all her teeth.

They can be in a Crown Royal bag, or in a Skoal tin, Im not pickey

THe Anchor:
Ideally; a blond nymphomaniac with big **** and a father who liked me and owned a bar. :eyebrow:

Hmmm... should we guess what **** stands for? Does he really just want ONE big boob? Or are two required?

I'm thinking he wants big cows.

on another good point....
lmao...omg...yes, you are right. It is important that your woman has two ligitamate x chromosones. Don't want no woman of mine to "tuck" or tell me she (shim) is saving herslf (himself) for marriage and that the back door is the only door.

ok...back to happy thoughts...nympho is an excellent prerequisite.

AXL-- I got what you meant from the start. :wink: But I was at work, missing all the replies. Too funny. You know, I'll give them an excuse... sometimes the noxious fumes make it hard to think. :wink:

sandmanz32:
lol that is true......but ya gotta take the retaliation and not get pissy
Had to pause and re-read that last word a couple of times. Change the vowel and it has a whole different meaning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom