What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa:
Plane Ticket! What's wrong with using that too cool scooter to get here!:wink:

Dave
Um, I think the mountains might slow it down just a leedle bit!!

But I'd be packing it and a drysuit.:blinking:

CheddarChick:
But it is no fun if you are by yourself.....:D
Unless you are in the bathtub with your snorkel, but that would be solo diving (another forum).
:dork2:

Well... I hoofed the tanks from the dive shop today... while Rod carried, Uhhhh, nothing! I loaded ALL the gear to the car, gassed up the car... burped, a couple times... and let a silent, non-smelly fart in a store today.

Sooo... kinda, sorta, in a wierd way... "manish"???

Oh... but I DID buy a dress today... the only dress I've had in I don't know how many years... and I've lost enough weight that I can confidently wear it! And... it's "above the knee"! AND... I wore it out this afternoon... and when I was hoofing the tanks, I had my dress and sandals on. :D

erparamedic:
Well... I hoofed the tanks from the dive shop today... while Rod carried, Uhhhh, nothing! I loaded ALL the gear to the car, gassed up the car... burped, a couple times... and let a silent, non-smelly fart in a store today.

Sooo... kinda, sorta, in a wierd way... "manish"???

Oh... but I DID buy a dress today... the only dress I've had in I don't know how many years... and I've lost enough weight that I can confidently wear it! And... it's "above the knee"! AND... I wore it out this afternoon... and when I was hoofing the tanks, I had my dress and sandals on. :D
I'm soooo proud of you!!!

I'm hoping those sandals had some heels on them!!!:blinking:

CheddarChick:
Hmmm....Man it up??? Let's see I mowed for 3 hours, cleaned the pool, weeded, checked the oil, (Didn't need any). Hooked up the air compressor to make sure everything is blown off clean and shiny before going back into the Tajamajgarage. Then got my own beer, and painted my toenails.......Just didn't burb or fart....

I farted...once...and the dog fainted. Hubby told me I wasn't allowed to do it again in the house or near his truck...he's afraid the paint will peel :blinking:

But BerRabbit was it silent but deadly or an announcement to the world to clear out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom