What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Merxlin! Time to man up around here!
Tonight, I am going to weld up a tow bar, sharpen some chisels and then delete "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Big Brother" from the DVR and watch "Ice Road Truckers", "Deadliest Catch" and "Dirty Jobs"!

Dave

Welcome back Dave! Thanks for the back-up here. And I know you are a real man and you'll sharpen those chisels with a flat file, no grinders!

CheddarChick:
.....Then got my own beer, and painted my toenails.......Just didn't burb or fart....
Then you are missing out on half of the fun.

merxlin:
OK- guys - help out here. It seems that the DD forum has suddenly had a high influx of, how to put this, estrogen. Now I love the ladies, but all this nail painting, pink snorkel talk is really getting overwhelming. So let's man it up a bit. Especially this thread.

I'm going out to change my oil, drink a beer (if I can get one delivered- I'm still waiting for that waitress), watch a ball game and belch. Then I'm gonna grill some red meat and nap in a hammock. I'll probably pass gas while I'm doing all of the above, and scratch repeatedly. And I'm NOT getting my nails painted.

Phew. I feel better.

:soapbox:
Send me the plane ticket and I'll bring you a beer.:blinking:

CheddarChick:
Hmmm....Man it up??? Let's see I mowed for 3 hours, cleaned the pool, weeded, checked the oil, (Didn't need any). Hooked up the air compressor to make sure everything is blown off clean and shiny before going back into the Tajamajgarage. Then got my own beer, and painted my toenails.......Just didn't burb or fart....
DENIAL IS THE FIRST STAGE OF A PROBLEM . ITS OK YOU CAN LIE TO US WE ARE STILL YOUR FRIENDS. YOU KNOW YOU DID WILL NEVER ADMIT TO IT :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

pennypue:
Send me the plane ticket and I'll bring you a beer.:blinking:

Plane Ticket! What's wrong with using that too cool scooter to get here!:wink:

Dave

merxlin:
Welcome back Dave! Thanks for the back-up here. And I know you are a real man and you'll sharpen those chisels with a flat file, no grinders!

Thanks Mike, It is good to be back.

BTW Real men sharpen chisels with whetstones! 8000 grit!:D

Dave

tedtim:
Then you are missing out on half of the fun.
But it is no fun if you are by yourself.....:D

:ardbeg17yo::ardbeg17yo::poker::pirate5:

BUUUUUURP

so I needed that :dork2:

to bad we can't get sound in here :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom