What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MeiLing:
Really! We wouldn't want the guys to have bad beer now would we?:D

Don't forget to test the water bottle for Roy too. :wink:

I want a chromed scooter capable of 40+ knots!

Cuz you know, chrome-moly will make it go faster!
:rofl:

OK- guys - help out here. It seems that the DD forum has suddenly had a high influx of, how to put this, estrogen. Now I love the ladies, but all this nail painting, pink snorkel talk is really getting overwhelming. So let's man it up a bit. Especially this thread.

I'm going out to change my oil, drink a beer (if I can get one delivered- I'm still waiting for that waitress), watch a ball game and belch. Then I'm gonna grill some red meat and nap in a hammock. I'll probably pass gas while I'm doing all of the above, and scratch repeatedly. And I'm NOT getting my nails painted.

Phew. I feel better.

:soapbox:

Awww, didn't get that Toyota 4runner, so sad...:(

Hmmm....Man it up??? Let's see I mowed for 3 hours, cleaned the pool, weeded, checked the oil, (Didn't need any). Hooked up the air compressor to make sure everything is blown off clean and shiny before going back into the Tajamajgarage. Then got my own beer, and painted my toenails.......Just didn't burb or fart....

pennypue:
You called? :blinking:
P7070047.jpg

Hey my picture is published... I'm almost famous...

:rofl3:

pennypue:
You boys might get your beer (you're buyin') but I'm getting the first few swigs, not the last. :D

I have to test them for safety and purity!!!

By the time it gets to them it may just *look* like beer... all yellow and foamy... :11:

:popcorn:

Why are you quoting that picture again? Are you purposly trying to make my screen having scroll bars on the side and bottom...? :shakehead

RoyN:
Why are you quoting that picture again? Are you purposly trying to make my screen having scroll bars on the side and bottom...? :shakehead

Roy, a little help here. We're trying to "man-up" this thread. No Whining!:no

CheddarChick:
Hmmm....Man it up??? Let's see I mowed for 3 hours, cleaned the pool, weeded, checked the oil, (Didn't need any). Hooked up the air compressor to make sure everything is blown off clean and shiny before going back into the Tajamajgarage. Then got my own beer, and painted my toenails.......Just didn't burb or fart....

See, that's what I'm talkin about! Most help I'll get will probably be from Cheddar, TG, and Penny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom