What is your LDS and WHY? (Phoenix Area)

Dive shops

• All Wet Scuba

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • AquaBlue Sports

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • El Mar Diving Center

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Inland Water Divers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NDepth Scuba

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ocean Planet Scuba

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Oasis Divers

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Paradise Scuba

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Saguaro Diving & Sports

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Scuba Sciences

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Scuba Specialties

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Sports Chalet

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have run over 1150 round trips in our busses and van and we have had only 5 break downs in 30 years pretty good hugh !:D Thanks for the feedback

scubapig52:
We have run over 1150 round trips in our busses and van and we have had only 5 break downs in 30 years pretty good hugh !:D Thanks for the feedback

Who's Hugh? :huh:

sjspeck:
Missy,

Funny you should post this. Back when I was certified in 1981 with Scuba Sciences, their van ran out of gas outside of Yuma. After the DM hitched into town for gas, we made it to San Diego a few hours before departure (Sand Dollar was berthed there then)

Maybe that's why SS bought the bus...:D
That's What Make's A Trip Fun.You Still Went Diving Though.That Was 20 Plus Years Ago.Check Out The Bus Now.

Timmay:
That's What Make's A Trip Fun.You Still Went Diving Though.That Was 20 Plus Years Ago.
Just my luck to be on 1 of 5...:) What didn't make it fun was the idiot with the new divewatch that beeped every hour. About 3am we told him turn it off or it goes out the door - owner attached...
Check Out The Bus Now
Not gonna happen, unless the bus flies to the Caribbean...

Clear water , Lots of fish , Kelp, every weekend , we dive in the ocean where diving is real , you should give it a try again Paul :14:

we dive in the ocean where diving is real
Don't think my ocean is any less real than yours...the difference is:

Clear water - viz exceeds 100' in many locations and it's 78-86' all year long - lots of fish, sharks, rays, turtles, live coral etc...

I dive the "other ocean" (Atlantic/Caribbean) and the warmer part of the left coast ocean - i.e. Hawaii. In a t-shirt and shorts..Ever do that in SoCal?

Although I do occasionally miss the Kelp, there's something transcendent about sunlight streaming through it.

My last post here, we've hijacked Garrett's thread long enough...

Hi everyone. My favorite LDS is Scuba Sciences. I have met some great people there and have always been treated nice.

sjspeck:
My last post here, we've hijacked Garrett's thread long enough...
It's OK, apparently my OP wasn't clear enough in the information and discussion points I was going for anyway (my fault)...My last paragraph probably was the clearest...
me:
Let's let our LDSs know what we appreciate about them (X), what we expect as consumers (Y), what we would like to see change and what they need to do (if anything) to keep us coming back. (Z)

I was more looking for "I really like my LDS because of X, you know what would make them even better is Y" or "You know what would be great is Z" something like that...

Everyone seems to have X down, but I don't see a whole lot of Y or Z. Without Y or Z there's no discussion; it's just testimonials & popularity contest without them. Not really what I had in mind

I was on pain killers when I wrote the OP so what are you gonna do? Seemed like a good idea at the time, not that it isn't now, hopefully all these new members will stick around and contribute and not simply be signed up to vote and never be heard from again.

Have fun with it...Rah Rah Zis Boom Bah...GO TEAM [Your LDS Here]!

-Garrett

Back
Top Bottom