What is the best movie you've seen in 2007??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going with "No Country for Old Men". Unbelievable flick...Javier Bardem gave me chills!!

"Good Luck Chuck" I hadn't laughed that hard in ages! The part at the end when the credits are rolling left me unable to breathe I was laughing so hard :rofl2:

Oh BTW, that movie isn't suitable for children under..oh...21 or so and I wouldn't take any elderly people either unless you want to explain a bunch of potentially uncomfortable stuff :rofl2:
Ber :lilbunny:

I didn't see any movies in 07 that impressed me. The Jamie Fox FBI/Terrorist movie was probably the best I saw.
I still hope to see No Country and I am Legend before year's end. I am a HUGE Tommy Lee Jones fan, so I got high hopes for No Country.
Spencer

I didn't see that many movies in 2007, actually.

Peter and I watched a delightful, offbeat movie the other night, called Waitress. I would certainly recommend it. We also watched Anthony Hopkins in Fracture, which was another offbeat movie, and which I thoroughly enjoyed.

is it sad that nothing truly outstanding comes to mind? I did enjoy the last Harry Potter, and just this week saw the 3rd Pirates flick & thought it was good. I'd have to say that several were good, enjoyable movies but none that I saw were really outstanding IMO.

Shrek The Third since the only movies I see are whatever my kids want to watch. very good though just like the firs two.:wave-smil

National treasure was pretty good and the hillarious movie I ahve seen was "Crank". If you like thriller, "Departed" was good.

Back
Top Bottom