What is the best movie you've seen in 2007??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe I just saw a movie that may have topped "The Sisters" as one of my all-time worst. It was "Bug" with Ashley Judd. I thought about turning it off a number of times while watching it, but decided to "get my money's worth" (I didn't pay a cent for it... took it out from our local library).

Doc. who is picking your movies, man? Find something with a little "maleness" (you know, guns, violence, car chases, diving, etc.) and you won't be having these problems!

Dave

Hey, Maggie, I have a little time to waste... but very little.

Dave, I've taken out almost every movie in our local library, so I try anything I see on the shelves that I haven't watched. I guess I've finally reached my limits.

Dave, I've taken out almost every movie in our local library, so I try anything I see on the shelves that I haven't watched. I guess I've finally reached my limits.

Wow, well I wonder if Netflix delivers your way. Mail order DVD rentals may bring the rest of the world's options to you. If not, we can treat you like a liveaboard or third world destination and bring the latest DVD with us when we come and visit. BTW, when are we going diving? :eyebrow:

Yep, Netflix does... and I'm getting close to joining since I've exhausted the library and don't find much I haven't seen at the local video stores. When are you coming out this way?

Yep, Netflix does... and I'm getting close to joining since I've exhausted the library and don't find much I haven't seen at the local video stores. When are you coming out this way?

......but I am only a hour and half plane ride away. I haven't yet dove the Channel Islands but was able to spend four days camping on Santa Cruz with my family when my children were young. We had the island to ourselves and fortunataly at least had our snorkling gear with us. We had a ball playing hide and seek with the seals in the kelp forests. I actually even saw a juvenile blue shark (3ft) that to this do made a huge impression on me. Once it realized that I saw it, it kicked in the afterburners and was out to the deep blue almost instantly. Wow, are they ever fast!

Anyway, I know Catalina is much more civillized and I have been hoping to get out there and do some diving, but haven't made it yet. Maybe if it isn't an inconveinace to you we can go out together sometime, if not, maybe just point me in the right direction.

Cordially,

Dave

I sitting here watching "Transformers", again.

I can't wait to get my HD Flat Panel, and watch it on that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom