What is the best movie you've seen in 2007??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This one was not released in 2007, but it is new to me. I was happy I didn't get any twinkies or any other snacks to munch on while viewing this.

"Supersize Me"

"No Country for Old Men" is a fantastic movie. One of the best films I've seen, period. It is the Coen bros. at their very best (they made Fargo; Oh Brother, Big Lebowski, Blood Simple, Miller's Crossing, etc...). It never loses its intensity and for all its violence, it is an incredibly reflective film. This is a 5 star film.

For me, it was Transformers. The music was awesome, the military aspect was not nit-picky wrong, and the special effects were out-frackin-standing.

YMMV

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

heck i am getting old, i cant remember a single movie i saw!

I had thought that "Into the wild" was a great movie. It's been nominated for four SAG awards. But last night flying home from our latest dive trip, we watched "The greatest gift", on the plane ride home. James Garner should get a award for his acting, as well as the other acters. This was a REALLY a great movie. I am glad I watched it, because I probably would not have rented it, But it is now in the top spot along with ITW. Both movies I would highly recommend you watch. BTW, bring alot of tissues for "The greatest gift", as it has some really tear jerking scenes in it. And this is coming from a man!! Almost all the passengers were teared up.

So far it's been pretty stale this year IMO, but if I have to call it now I would say American Gangster followed by Death Sentence.

I'm going to see No country for Old Men on Friday. From what I have heard that one will take my first choice.

"Across the Universe." Oh, wait; this was the ONLY first run movie I saw this year. :D

Other than this I always watch "The Quiet Man" on 17 March, "Endless Summer" several times, both the 1931 and the 1941 versions of "The Maltese Falcon", of course "Casablanca", and the best James bond movie ever made, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." Annually, as you might expect.

These are a few of my favorite things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom