What is the best movie you've seen in 2007??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only graced the theatre with my presence once in 2007 - saw I am Legend since I liked Omega Man.

I didn't like the ending but it ended like I think it would - if it were real life!

Why one of my movies of course! As for those made by lesser directors, I've never been a big fan of the Coen brother's films but definitely plan to see "No Country..." since Tommy Lee Jones was a classmate of mine in college and I like his work.

No film I saw last year sticks out in my mind. We only get the Hollywierd fluff and I prefer indies and foreign films which, hopefully, reach one of the two DVD stores on the island.

This one was not released in 2007, but it is new to me. I was happy I didn't get any twinkies or any other snacks to munch on while viewing this.

"Supersize Me"

They sell Twinkies in movie theatres in Chicago? what the hell is the matter with you people?

Ang Lee's Se, jie (aka Lust, Caution).

Between The Bourne Ultimatum and The Kingdom, honorable mention for Pirates III, Pan's Labyrinth on DVD.

Cheers.

-J.-

Well, as I posted earlier, I can't speak for last year. However, I hope I just watched my very worst movie of 2008 last night. In fact, it is on my list of All Time Worst Movies now. I watched the DVD of "The Sisters" and wanted to shut it off as early as less than 30 minutes from the start. Interesting that it was fairly well reviewed. I posted my comments on the Internet Movie Database site if anyone is interested.

0. A big fat zero. I think films these days are seriously lacking in all aspects. The actors themselves are appalling. Now the actor's are going to award one another? For what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i would say "Transformers"

No country for Old Men was the last movie i watched in 2007. i personally think it was a waste to put Tommy Lee Jones in that role. kinda liked the movie, though, except the ending. i would have liked it better if he died in that car crash. just two cars colliding and then with the credits rolling up right away.

I can't believe I just saw a movie that may have topped "The Sisters" as one of my all-time worst. It was "Bug" with Ashley Judd. I thought about turning it off a number of times while watching it, but decided to "get my money's worth" (I didn't pay a cent for it... took it out from our local library).

Dr. Bill, you actually wasted money by wasting your time watching it :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom