What have you done to impress your buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5615mike:
whewwww jriderski.....just havin' a little fun here.......just breath slowly now and it will pass!

LOL at your reply, but I am now concerned that jriderski is a Vulcan!

Cousin:
I was diving with a buddy that I had never dove with before, a little ways into the dive I notice him stuggling with staying neutral, not enough weight. I look a round find a decent size rock and hand it over. I get a very strange look at first and then I see a big smile and a major thank you back on the surface.

I tried this once with a friend who was floating up so I grabbed a few rocks to try to help but they turned out to be pumice......two years on and she won't let me forget that. Chivalry didn't die that day, it just floated away :D

orangeBloke:
I tried this once with a friend who was floating up so I grabbed a few rocks to try to help but they turned out to be pumice......two years on and she won't let me forget that. Chivalry didn't die that day, it just floated away :D[/QUOTE

Did that happen in the Ascension Islands?

Aquamore,
That was so bad I am impressed! We should take you out somewhere and ... whoops what was I thinking? perhaps just taking you out would be better.
:)

I think I managed to impress Uncle Pug recently by how many things I could screw up on a single lift bag deployment ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

David

What is even more ironical is that the Ascencion Islands actually do have a Lot of Black Lava rock

Hee Hee!

Aquamore

Aquamore:
David

What is even more ironical is that the Ascencion Islands actually do have a Lot of Black Lava rock

Hee Hee!

Aquamore

You're still guilty as charged - I say give the man a burning - you know it makes sense :)

WARNING!
I am about to erupt with Volcanic jokes!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom