What happened to Thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez! I left 5 hours ago and this thread was on page 5 - now it's got 13 pages??? WOW!

Thanks to all of you that brought humor to the thread though, especially "Tanked" - I've been sitting here laughing for several minutes as I catch up with this thread!

And I clicked on your profile and see that your "thanks given" to "thanks received" ratio is disproportionate which shows a flaw in your credibility, status and popularity - you probably have a little insecurity and want to with the "in crowd" so you've given thanks to everyone hoping for acceptance :) - so for all of these reasons - I have to revoke my thanks to you! :D:rofl3:

Thanks Given: 42,088
Thanks Received: 11,044 times in 1,220 posts
If I "thank" this post, will you be my friend?:blinking:

As French artist André Breton put it :
"Mexico is the most surrealist country in the world".

Maybe this thread does belong in the Coz forum after all…

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I have removed several posts and images from both "sides" which constitute a single discussion. If you feel your post has been deleted unfairly, feel free to write to appeals@scubaboard.com.

I have removed several posts and images from both "sides" which constitute a single discussion. If you feel your post has been deleted unfairly, feel free to write to appeals@scubaboard.com.

Thank you for your responsible actions.

Nice job in carving out only the junk! :thumb:

:kiss2: my :mooner:!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom