What ever happened to RESPECT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cmon Sage,
you are the king of the ambiguous statement, why are you digging for something here? :wink:

BIGSAGE136:
Why are you throwing rocks, and why did'nt you follow your shot to make sure you hit your target, and if not, proceeded to correct your mstake?

TheDivingPreacher:
Cmon Sage,
you are the king of the ambiguous statement, why are you digging for something here? :wink:
Not digging. That was a response. You lack responsibilty sir.
Please dont let this turn into a flame. My point was one of guidance.

"Run that meat down boy! Its your duty now!"

Well, I guess I am also ignorant because I missed your point. What I posted was a picture, you know, an analogy. That is, one thing that represents something else. As to turning into a flame, what in the world is that?
:06:

BIGSAGE136:
Not digging. That was a response. You lack responsibilty sir.
Please dont let this turn into a flame. My point was one of guidance.

"Run that meat down boy! Its your duty now!"

OK, that's it for me. I'm calling this horse "dead" Call me a quitter, a loser, a wimp. just don't call me late for supper :)

Anybody who wants can take a last shot at me. I will not respond,

at least not on this thread.............hehehahaheheah

Ok, see you fine folks elsewhere,

TheDivingPreacher:
Throw a rock into a pack of wolves and the one who yelps the loudest is the one who got hit.

I think the title instigators fits better than moderators for the ones posting in this thread.

As one of the many moderators participating in this thread I must ask ... to whom do you direct this statement? Those moderators who are active participants in this thread are doing no moderating whatsoever ... and as long as they refrain from doing so they are every bit as entitled to express themselves as you are.

Those moderators who are not participating in this thread have shown proper restraint in allowing the conversation to continue, despite occasional heated remarks from some participants that come awfully close to TOS violations.

They do so because most participants have been remarkably respectful in expressing their disparate views on the topic.

I agree with Sage ... you are speaking irresponsibly.

You are not tossing a rock into a pack of wolves ... you are simply tossing rocks, careless of where they fall or whom they hit.

Look in a mirror Reverend ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm still waiting for one, just one comment from the reverend on where love resides in his message. All I have read from him is "religion" and "judgement". I would perhaps direct him to have a good re-read of 1 Corinthians 13...perhaps then he will recognize the resounding gong and clanging cymbal which causes ears to shut and eyes to turn away. (He might also like to quickly reference John 8:7 for a nice stone throwing reference).

H2Andy, have you ever heard of the Scopes monkey trials? You are next to be put on trial the way this crowd is going. :monkeydan

I was totally surprised that the moderators let this one go for as long as they did. And whatever happened to the RESPECT issue? :cwmddd:

:mfight:

crpntr133:
And whatever happened to the RESPECT issue?
It obviously went by the wayside of those (2) with such narrow minds to remember that you can get a whole lot more flies with honey than with vinegar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom