What does it mean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My name is matt and I am a cozaholic. There I said it. Thanks to everyones advice myself and my wife have decided to enter into a one week program this august. we have decided not to burden our children with the rigors of this treatment program as we may have better results if we go it alone this time.:D So we have enrolled in the program that Casa Del Mar offers with the help of orbitz this time. we plan to totally imerse ourselves with island culture and fantastic diving again to try to figure out how this may have happened, but with some luck we hope to find a cure. I understand that many others afflicted with this same syndrome/addiction attend multiple therapy sessions with little results or may even spiral farther into the blue. Well that is just a chance that we will have to take as it is just to painful to read about others enrolling in this therapy from the sidelines. Wish us luck, Aug 3-10 CDM probably will use counselors from Dive With Martin hopefully they will understand our illness.

Matt .... here's wishing you & the wife a long, long, long (and happy!) recovery process. Just remember - take it all VERY, VERY slow, over MANY, MANY trips!! :wink:

Matt just remember to drink lots of cerveza...err I mean take lots of medicine during your therapy sessions. :D

Matt, Intervention is a good thing. We have all been there and I know it will all work out for you. :) Truly,overall, a week of diving for those like us who have found a personal muse is therapy. Nothing better in order to clear out those nasty frustrations than say...oh ...90 min just looking around one coral head for hidden critters. Or, then again floating along a wall or even skimming across a sand flat like an manta. Ah yes....therapy :sigh:

Have a wonderful time !

Sue

AHHHHH!!! underwater therapy in less then 2 weeks. I can make it. I can make it.

Toes in the water a$$ in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good or will be in a couple of weeks. :)

Bringing future addicts with us this trip as well.

Mine are still hovering around $600, and Trip Advisor acts like that is a bargain ! :depressed: :shakehead:

I think we've all been spoiled by the low fares over the past two years and now it appears as if the cost of transportation to therapy sessions is on the upswing for awhile. :depressed:

I think we've all been spoiled by the low fares over the past two years and now it appears as if the cost of transportation to therapy sessions is on the upswing for awhile. :depressed:

Yup!! 'Sell' it to you cheap to get you addicted .... then start hiking up the price for a fix! :rofl3:

and when you buy a condo there...then you are too far gone to save :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom