What do you love besides diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great music near the ocean is awesome. If you ever get to st. Petersburg, Fl go to sunset Beach and Ka tiki.
Few times a year I go to that area, once friends took us to a tiki place with live music not sure if it is the exact place to are referring ... Was way too peoply for me, but i can see the attraction.

Maybe you've been then. There can be 200 ppl if someone famous is playing or 30. I don't likeep it crowded either. We will stay outside to listen, cheers.

Reactions: Ana
ELR shooting and reloading, taking the Gold Wing, truck, or vette out for a drive. Although, the majority of my free time these days is spent recovering from the latest medical procedure.

ELR shooting and reloading, taking the Gold Wing, truck, or vette out for a drive. Although, the majority of my free time these days is spent recovering from the latest medical procedure.
I broke my femur in Oct. I broke the fixation hardware and had to go back to surgery. I'm doing fine now am recovering. I will be back in Florida in March. My wife and I will do Bonaire in May. I'm going back to Malpelo in July. I dive with my family and by myself. I have a great wife, two children, a granddaughter, a loving dog. I am happy.

What's ELR?

I broke my femur in Oct. I broke the fixation hardware and had to go back to surgery. I'm doing fine now am recovering. I will be back in Florida in March. My wife and I will do Bonaire in May. I'm going back to Malpelo in July. I dive with my family and by myself. I have a great wife, two children, a granddaughter, a loving dog. I am happy.
Best wishes for your procedure. Where u dive in florida? My home for previous 10 years. I've been to C but not B of ABC islands. Where is Malpelo?

Love besides diving?

LOVE is a pretty big word. I love my husband but if he was to interfere with my diving for no good reason I could see that love diminishing.

My kids are grown and have their lives. Husband and i agreed that diving was OUR thing and have plan our lives around it. I realize a time will come when diving may not be possible but as long as we can get in the ocean regularly it will be worth to stay alive.

I like listening to music, boating and drinking, having a clean house and staying away from people. Not sure I love those things, maybe music, if i'm not close enough to hear the ocean.
Congrats on beating cancer and out living your genetic predisposition.
I love your photos, esp the typhoon and the galaxy, I like to take them but don't claim any adeptness in doing so.
I love anything to do with study of the universe. I think very few understand the distances involved/ if you do its hard to wrap your head around it. Around 25,000 light years to the center of our galaxy. Which is one of only billions. I really love the advances they are making with the telescopes.
I am eight there with you on skiing and still enjoy shooting, in basic training, I shot perfect on my M16 qualification and got a helicopter ride home, While everyone else got to march/run.
My family has a long military service history. What was your MOS, American military term for your job in the service?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom