What do you dive in minnesota other than Bonne Terre?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travis B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i am heading to bonne terre november 10th and am hoping to find some buddies and other sites to dive while there,, the mines sound very neat but expensive,, is there any lakes or quarries to dive that are remotely close? what dive shops are recomended? i dive a DIR set up with dbls but dive with anyone that like to make a splash, if you can help in my search please post or pm me,, thank you for your time :)

Bonne Terre is in misery, er Missouri. Not Minnesota. Just about any place else is a better dive. Mermet Springs, Haigh Quarry, Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Wazee, Fortune Pond, Door county...... even Devils Lake would be an up grade. DIR? Really? LOL. Get some real life experience. There's a lot out there to see. Spit out the koolaide and plan your dive and dive your plan. No need for all the other c**p.

OOOPs my bad,, still have minnesota on the brain,, just got back from diving Lake Superior,, how can i edit this???

Bonne Terre is in misery, er Missouri. Not Minnesota. Just about any place else is a better dive. Mermet Springs, Haigh Quarry, Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Wazee, Fortune Pond, Door county...... even Devils Lake would be an up grade. DIR? Really? LOL. Get some real life experience. There's a lot out there to see. Spit out the koolaide and plan your dive and dive your plan. No need for all the other c**p.
i have up to apprentice cave training and yes the easiest way to explain the gear set up is DIR,, im not a gue diver and dont plan to be.I will check these places out on the map and see how close they are,, thank you

How 'bout just say you're a HOG diver? The Hogarthian philosophy doesn't come with any coolaid! just common sense and pragmatism..... and I just need a couple more seconds to explain where the donor reg is and what we'll do in an emergency.

How 'bout just say you're a HOG diver? The Hogarthian philosophy doesn't come with any coolaid! just common sense and pragmatism..... and I just need a couple more seconds to explain where the donor reg is and what we'll do in an emergency.
thanks for the input but no help in dive sites in misery,,, errr missouri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom