How do you find a dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wouldn't know, I avoid Facebook like the plague it is.
I’ve got the opposite. I was going to delete my Facebook but it has proven to not just be a really great way to find buddies and trips on short notice here, but to be really the only way to find dive buddies here

If my normal buddy isn't available and I'm not diving with one of my LDS then I'm solo. If by chance I run into someone I know or have dove with in the past then I might buddy up. That is of course if they're willing to dive my profile and not complain about me taking videos or riding the NDL or short deco. I dive for me, not them
Solo is good! Once was paired on a boat in Nassau with a 100 lb. woman from the Netherlands, when my air was low had to return through the seaweed , while she cruised below!

I live in the Dominican Republic. I find it difficult to find someone who is cave certified. Not many of us around.

I live in the Dominican Republic. I find it difficult to find someone who is cave certified. Not many of us around.

Is there good cave diving there?

Does anyone know how I could get support on Divebuddy.com?
I tried signing up back in December 2022 and after waiting three months to get approved, I decided to delete the account and try again.

Now Im getting an error telling me my account is suspended.

Sent multiple emails for support but never got a response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom