What Do You Brag About Most?

What diving accomplishment are you most happy about?

• The [b]deepest[/b] dive I did

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • My [b]longest[/b] dive

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • My [b]furthest[/b] penetration

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • The [b]lowest vis[/b] dive I did

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • The [b]tightest[/b] penetration dive I did

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The [b]funnest[/b] dive I've gone on

Votes: 54 48.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umm stupid things............... like the time i was obsessing about 2 nudibranchs making babies and missed the DUGONG that was swimming behind me!!!!

(in best homer voice) duh!

I talk about some of the cool things I've seen such as a whale shark or a nudi.

THe size of my ..........tomatoes.

I get a sense of accomplishment by doing shore dives to locations where most people dive from a boat. But even funner is the long cave dives; deep, deeeeeep into the cave. Yeeeee haw. :lotsalove:

My beautiful, smart, talented daughter in college (I must be unbearable to be around!).

I usually brag about how many times I've been bent. That does get old after a while, I then I move on to how fast I've made it to the surface.

The accomplishments that I am most happy about are those of my students. Especially the new OW's during their certification dives. Seeing them dive like they have done it for quite awhile is a real treat for me. Theres nothing like spending 45 to 60 minutes watching a student on their very first dive exploring the UW realm.

The longest, deepest, coldest, strongest current, lowest visibility, my beautiful dive buddy's 100th dive (you know how #100 is supposed to be done!), my beautiful dive buddies, all the famous people I've dived with, all the newbies I've rescued (even if their boyfriends didn't want her to be rescued), my equipment (especially my tattered wetsuit with about 600 dives on it), my SAC rate, the power in my German legs, the number of different species I film on a dive, the dive with the greatest number of close shark encounters...

Brag? What's there to brag about? I think the best thing about chatting with other divers is to try to give them some new piece of information (in my case about marine life) that will enhance THEIR diving experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom