What Do You Brag About Most?

What diving accomplishment are you most happy about?

• The [b]deepest[/b] dive I did

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • My [b]longest[/b] dive

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • My [b]furthest[/b] penetration

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • The [b]lowest vis[/b] dive I did

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • The [b]tightest[/b] penetration dive I did

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The [b]funnest[/b] dive I've gone on

Votes: 54 48.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bragging:

To non divers, I like to talk about diving alongside sharks. Most people instantly assume it was like Jaws when in reality it was reef sharks or such. With divers, tend not to brag but rather listen and observe, but if I had to pick, I'd say its wanting to use less thermal protection than everyone else.

Stupidest:
Many years ago back when I was young in high school and thought myself indestructible, I 'taught myself' how to dive (please no lectures - its listed under stupid). Only when I couldn't get tanks refilled did I seek certification.

I don't brag about myself. I let other people do it and just smile and nod. If I were to brag it would be the fact that I started diving at age 67, a year ago, and that I have around 60 dives logged so far.

I like to brag about my mussels.

As long as you drag them behind the boat on the way in, they taste great with a little crushed pepper in red sauce.

I don't really brag about anything but if I get a good photo I love to show other people. Non-divers are the most impressed. LOL

Which diving accomplishment is most fulfilling to you?

Beating my buddies in the "Great Safety Sausage Shootout" the other day. My sausage turned out to be longer, taller and having more lift capacity than my opponents' sausages.

:wink:

But apart from that:

My greatest diving accomplishment will always be taking my wonderful girlfriend on her very first snorkeling experience. The next day, she did her Discover Scuba and next thing you know she got certified. Within only a year, she has done 50 dives and she is now the bravest, cutest, smartest, and bestest buddy I can imagine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom