what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
how much 2Gig USB memory stick?

sorry, sold most of the toys already. all that's left is the buffalo 100gig external hard disk which i'll be selling to go to Coron :D

iris_ice:
sorry, sold most of the toys already. all that's left is the buffalo 100gig external hard disk which i'll be selling to go to Coron :D

Mahal!:D

Hello, i just read this thread. Anyway, I get people drunk for a living through my bar/resto Booze Stop. On the side, I teach DLS-CSB students on how I do it (subject is entrepreneurship) *hik*

Just read this thread.. Apparently, i'm the only one who doesn't have a job :)
For the next 8mos, I'll just be staying home, and TRY to study for next year's bar. (pray for me guys)

As for the certification, i sold some "electronic toys" including a digital camera and an old-school PC. For the my wetsuit, snorkel, mask, fins, booties, knife, and drybox, the money came from my savings. And, for my first bp/w and reg, my dad will pay for them as a graduation gift hehehe.

Where do I get the money to dive? Good question. I always ask that question whenever I miss the underwater world. Lately i've been diving because my professors put up a dive club and I get the money from my baon. But since now, i've already graduated and I have no more baon... i don't know how to answer the question anymore hehehe. Sama ko sa inyo sa QC circle!! haha

ishbaby:
lol . . . tara sabay sabay tyo nina Jag. . .

after our window shopping spree... sige, TARA! set a date and i'll be there :D

Norman Garcia:
Hello, i just read this thread. Anyway, I get people drunk for a living through my bar/resto Booze Stop. On the side, I teach DLS-CSB students on how I do it (subject is entrepreneurship) *hik*

and as vice-chair i condone this! :banghead:

Ja*hik*ag

Back
Top Bottom