what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aparatchiki:
noted. :deal: :D :D :D

let's see:
sleep with back up against the wall...check
and MP5 lock and fully-loaded... check

that shud do it. heheh
Too bad you'd have to check in your MP5 at the front desk. Make sure you bring soap on a rope....wouldn't want to be bending over picking up that soap in case you drop it :D .

midwestdvr:
Make sure you bring soap on a rope.....

hahaha :))

"soap-on-a-rope"

it has a sing-song appeal to it.... :D :D

cant stop giggling...

ishbaby:
How much are the hotels in Palm Springs? (Cali right?) Man, if I were there I could get ya a big discount in Super 8 or Days Inn or some other affiliate hotel brand :wink:
Palm Springs is where the rich and famous people live during the winter season. I'd be surprise if they've got Super 8 and Days Inn, I might be wrong, wouldnt the first time. Other than that, they're all over the US. Do you think you can hook us up for some discounts, say, in Cozumel or Cancun :)

Spoon:
Since most of the taglish and tagalog posts were posted prior to the formation of the Barangay Pasaway forum it can be overlooked. Subsequent posts should be posted in english. tagalog can be used sparingly provided the appropriate translation is attached. This is for the benefit of our foreign guests. So far so good PPDS:)
ayaw ko po...

PASAWAY GID!

subzero:
Palm Springs is where the rich and famous people live during the winter season.

maybe that's why its so expensive there... :(

As far as low cost motels, Palm Springs has at least the following:

Super 8
Ramada Inn
Two Best Westerns
Two Motel 6
Travelodge

Halthron:
As far as low cost motels, Palm Springs has at least the following:

Super 8
Ramada Inn
Two Best Westerns
Two Motel 6
Travelodge
Golf golf golf!!!

I need to take my clubs out for a 6500 yard walk one of these days. They're lonely since I spend more time with my SCUBA gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom