what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
after our window shopping spree... sige, TARA! set a date and i'll be there :D
kala nyo wala akong natututunan sa mga teachers ko? i learned entrepreneurship from norman!

since 3 na kayo (ish, iris, deo) i'll be the bugaw... may 50% cut ako sa bookings nyo sa QC circle... 50% includes food (jolibee) and protection (DOH certified)... yung motel at taxi c/o client na yun...

ok ito a!

Jag

shugar:
kala nyo wala akong natututunan sa mga teachers ko? i learned entrepreneurship from norman!

since 3 na kayo (ish, iris, deo) i'll be the bugaw... may 50% cut ako sa bookings nyo sa QC circle... 50% includes food (jolibee) and protection (DOH certified)... yung motel at taxi c/o client na yun...

ok ito a!

Jag
If ever Mr. Jeremy shows up at QC circle and looks at you three, runnnnnnnnnnnn. Guaranteed you'll be hospitalized if ever.

clgsamson:
If ever Mr. Jeremy shows up at QC circle and looks at you three, runnnnnnnnnnnn. Guaranteed you'll be hospitalized if ever.
huy! you never know... if he casts you in one of his movies it could be your gateway to wealth and fame!

Jag

I also accept home "service." PM me if interested. :D I badly need my own dive computer eh.

And who would JEREMY be? :)

Iris and ish: tell me when tayo pupunta. Ire-ready ko na yung edible undies ko mwehehe. (oops, baka pagalitan na ako ng mods)

yomar:
I also accept home "service." PM me if interested. :D I badly need my own dive computer eh.

And who would JEREMY be? :)

Iris and ish: tell me when tayo pupunta. Ire-ready ko na yung edible undies ko mwehehe. (oops, baka pagalitan na ako ng mods)
don't tell me you don't know the GREAT RON JEREMY!??!!?!?!?

TN_I-want-to-be-Ron-Jeremy.JPG

my gulay i tell you talaga these children!

Jag

ahhhhh si nickolas pera ...
hindi ko na kapanahunan yang mokong na yan eh. Pag nag-dive siguro yan, customized yung wetsuit, no?

Norman Garcia:
Hello, i just read this thread. Anyway, I get people drunk for a living through my bar/resto Booze Stop. On the side, I teach DLS-CSB students on how I do it (subject is entrepreneurship) *hik*

hehehe...marami ng nalasing na mma teachers sa booze stop! :D

-lai-

what do i do for a living?
i'm working with an entertainment outfit as a trainer for their retail chains. i also do performance consulting work for.

how do i pay for my diving?
i get a little from my salary, pag kulang...i beg, steal or borrow. i wish i could be like paolo who gets paid to dive.

who do i have to sleep with to dive?
i don't sleep, i wait... parang si chuck noris! (got this line from chip, siempre. pahiram lang)

i'm also a bit of sanmig light powered. but it has changed from weekend to weekday drinking since i got into diving. sayang kasi ang dive 'pag grogy ka the next day and everybody gets to dive tapos maiwanan ka because of hang-over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom