what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since most of the taglish and tagalog posts were posted prior to the formation of the Barangay Pasaway forum it can be overlooked. Subsequent posts should be posted in english. tagalog can be used sparingly provided the appropriate translation is attached. This is for the benefit of our foreign guests. So far so good PPDS:)

shugar:
it's also why scubarat and other el-cheapo packages are such big hits... di naman (masyadong) maarte ang pinoy... basta magagawa niya yung kaligayahan niya kahit sa sahig matutulog hahahaha
Jag

So true...

me..i'd sleep anywhere just to be able to dive (or do what i wanna do, really)...maybe that's why i carry a sleeping bag every damn time i go somewhere...anywhere actually... even though i have room accomodations. "better-have-and-not-need" hehehe

which reminds me...im attending a 2-week tactical training course in the US... since i can't afford the hotels in palm springs im gonna be camping out ...sigh...in a police precinct! hehe the training will be done right beside a police station. i just hope they won't put me in one of the cells...and misplace the key! yikes! OT sorry..:D :D

aparatchiki:
So true...

which reminds me...im attending a 2-week tactical training course in the US... since i can't afford the hotels in palm springs im gonna be camping out ...sigh...in a police precinct! hehe the training will be done right beside a police station. i just hope they won't put me in one of the cells...and misplace the key! yikes! OT sorry..:D :D

man you are hardcore. talk about additional training courses for your profession. sounds like fun

a) a pinoy diver--YES
b) dive the philippines a lot-- never dove anywhere else but here
c) are from a different race but bleed san mig just the same - no to the former, yes to the latter.
d) know the answer to "bababa ba?" - oh yeah...i usually say "yes" with a grin

QUOTE]
what do you do for a living?
im a consultant.

and among the many things i do ...i provide training programs for law enforcement (tactical units. i.e. swat) and security officers. i also help protect diplomats, judges, executives and families by providing advise, training and, usually, MORE advise on how to stay alive. hehehe my motto: "keep 'em signing paychecks by keeping 'em alive"

how do you pay for your dives?
im over-paid underworked...such i can afford to dive.

Who do you have to sleep with to dive?
jessica alba??? :D :D

Spoon:
man you are hardcore. talk about additional training courses for your profession. sounds like fun

oh it'll be fun alright.. but awfully damn cold im pretty sure. you know, thinking about it...the guys who've been arrested and placed in those same cells get free food...FREE FOOD!! :D :D too bad i dont get the same "luxury" as they do...oh well..hehehe

hardcore? not really...it aint the first time i'll be doing it. :D my only sentiment.. earning in "pay-soes" and paying in dollars...it can be a real pain in the bum.

can't stop training..cant stop the learning...just keep going and going...sigh.

yomar:
Iris and ish: tell me when tayo pupunta. Ire-ready ko na yung edible undies ko mwehehe. (oops, baka pagalitan na ako ng mods)

Oh ma goodnezzzzz! pls do not attempt!!
43.gif
Ill PM you later . . . . nyaha
71.gif

:rofl:

aparitchiki:
which reminds me...im attending a 2-week tactical training course in the US... since i can't afford the hotels in palm springs im gonna be camping out
How much are the hotels in Palm Springs? (Cali right?) Man, if I were there I could get ya a big discount in Super 8 or Days Inn or some other affiliate hotel brand :wink:

ishbaby:
How much are the hotels in Palm Springs? (Cali right?) Man, if I were there I could get ya a big discount in Super 8 or Days Inn or some other affiliate hotel brand :wink:

yeah cali...Well the nearest hotel in the area where ill be is $85/night...since im staying there for 2-weeks no way i can afford that really...especially with the amount im spending for the training itself. sigh.

hey ish is that your way of saying you wana go with me to palm springs?:wink: :wink: :wink: heeheehee

aparatchiki:
So true...

me..i'd sleep anywhere just to be able to dive (or do what i wanna do, really)...maybe that's why i carry a sleeping bag every damn time i go somewhere...anywhere actually... even though i have room accomodations. "better-have-and-not-need" hehehe

Make sure that when you sleep, your back is up against the wall :D

subzero:
Make sure that when you sleep, your back is up against the wall :D

noted. :deal: :D :D :D

let's see:
sleep with back up against the wall...check
and MP5 lock and fully-loaded... check

that shud do it. heheh

ishbaby:
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you do? I know you've probably posted it but I'm too lazy to look over all the posts and I wouldn't mind getting some of that discounts :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom