what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

while we're on the subject of tea... anyone interested in malunggay tea? nauuso na siya sa ibang bansa under the name moringo or moringa something (sorry wala kodigo ko ngayon)

i hate malunggay but this thing actually tastes good! and when chilled and sugared parang sago't gulaman w/o the sago or gulaman (unless lagyan mo hello)

seriously though... it's supposed to be great for so many things and is especially great for lactating mothers

o ayan, naki hijack na rin ako... nagbebenta si misis sa www.ebay.ph e hehehehehe bili kayo mura lang - search mo lang "malunggay"

Jag

Jag, gawa na tayo ng new thread witht he Title : "NON-diving stuff - wala lang"
so we won't be accused of being hi-jackers.

shugar:
while we're on the subject of tea... anyone interested in malunggay tea? nauuso na siya sa ibang bansa under the name moringo or moringa something (sorry wala kodigo ko ngayon)

i hate malunggay but this thing actually tastes good! and when chilled and sugared parang sago't gulaman w/o the sago or gulaman (unless lagyan mo hello)

seriously though... it's supposed to be great for so many things and is especially great for lactating mothers

o ayan, naki hijack na rin ako... nagbebenta si misis sa www.ebay.ph e hehehehehe bili kayo mura lang - search mo lang "malunggay"

Jag

hmm...wish ko lang makapag dive ako ulit...this year, i realized mahirap pala kumita ng pera...damn year of the rooster...

so, what do i do for a living?
im a freelance production chuvah..in short, whatever production stuff na pwedeng gawin, na may bayad, ginagawa ko...minsan, producer, production manager, editor, or cinematographer...but i enjoy and prefer to do cinematography, masakit sa ulo mag-produce...i also teach Video Production and other video related subjects at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde...

how do i pay for my dives?
from the professional fees (pf's) i get...yun nga lang, this year, i don't get enough pf's to support my hobby...sigh...

who do you have to sleep with to dive?
errrr...duh....wala ako sa quota for the longest time....in short N/A

I am a weekday diver. I reserve the weekends for my family and make it a point to visit my son studying in college in La Salle Lipa. I work as Marketing Manager for the global leader in commercial cleaning, sanitation and foodsafety. Since my job entails opening distributors in resort and diving areas. I get to dive in Apo Island Dumaguete. Looking forward to diving in Balicasag Bohol next month.

BARNACLE BOY:
I am a weekday diver. I reserve the weekends for my family and make it a point to visit my son studying in college in La Salle Lipa. I work as Marketing Manager for the global leader in commercial cleaning, sanitation and foodsafety. Since my job entails opening distributors in resort and diving areas. I get to dive in Apo Island Dumaguete. Looking forward to diving in Balicasag Bohol next month.
wow interesting! sayang lang you have to dive weekdays...

welcome to the club though! hope to see ya swimming around here

Jag

well, what do you know, a 5-month old thread and i notice it just now...

research associate, aka aliping saguiguilid on red tides (but i should say harmful algal blooms being the more correct term for it). as i've said many times already, hand me a microscope anytime and i'll tell you what's under there BUT please don't ask me if what we saw was a tuna or a jack 'cause they're all just fish to me.

'savings' from trainings and conferences... paper writing incentives... surprise rakets from research collaborators... selling of electronic toys my future co-adviser gives me

welcome, barnacle boy :D

iris_ice:
well, what do you know, a 5-month old thread and i notice it just now...

research associate, aka aliping saguiguilid on red tides (but i should say harmful algal blooms being the more correct term for it). as i've said many times already, hand me a microscope anytime and i'll tell you what's under there BUT please don't ask me if what we saw was a tuna or a jack 'cause they're all just fish to me.

'savings' from trainings and conferences... paper writing incentives... surprise rakets from research collaborators... selling of electronic toys my future co-adviser gives me

your a true eco warrior and rainbow recruit:) well done, bravo!

electronic toys?

iris_ice:

Back
Top Bottom