what do pinoy divers do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
live? if you're not in a rush you could try around the areas of U.P. los baños to sta. cruz laguna...i usually buy herbs there

other options would be weekend organic markets or market! market! at the fort

it's expensive on weekend markets for them lemon grass plants.

A, B, and D apply

What do you do for a living?
Ako hamak na gov't employee dito sa US....

How do you pay for your dives?
Dito mura ang shore dives, gasolina at gas sa tank ok na... gear ang mahal!

I pay for my diving expenses on my own... and sometimes have to come up with matching funds for the Mrs to go on a shopping spree :)

Paolo: Ano luto mo Tom Yung soup?

Ben_ca:
Paolo: Ano luto mo Tom Yung soup?

nope, i will use the lemon grass for mosquito repellant sa house. i use the citronella oil, i find it very effective instead of using OFF lotion. i find OFF lotion hot to the skin. the citronella oil i use (with other essential oils) also is used for massaging and it has helped my dry skin be supple and smoooth... :)

i always bring it on my dive weekend it really works repelling mosquitos without the chemical of commercial insect repellants.

paolov:
nope, i will use the lemon grass for mosquito repellant sa house. i use the citronella oil, i find it very effective instead of using OFF lotion. i find OFF lotion hot to the skin. the citronella oil i use (with other essential oils) also is used for massaging and it has helped my dry skin be supple and smoooth... :)

i always bring it on my dive weekend it really works repelling mosquitos without the chemical of commercial insect repellants.

Dito nauso ang Skin-so-soft for bug repellant... even though it wasn't designed as such

jonix:
am connected with a local market research firm & we have a startup bamboo furniture outfit based in laguna...income from work funded my certification & equipment

unfortunately, consumer research work consumes a lot of my time thus i can't dive as often as i would want to

Speaking of Bamboo, i have a solution for you wherein you can work while diving!!!

at the place where i hang out, the artificial reef where schools of fishes hang around (juvenile barracuda, banner fishes, soldier fishes, fusiliers, etc.) is primarily decorated by huge bamboo poles. poles bundled together spanning more than 120ft. and more than a meter in girth.

Your work comes in as a study on the use of bamboo as underwater furniture !!! now hows that for an excuse to give the wife and have it officially subsidized by work.

Back
Top Bottom