What bag size should I buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i use a large aqualung bag that i got about 10 yrs ago -- fits everything in there except the BC & weights (even my F1's)

This thread is from 2006....just sayin'.

LOL -- since when has that mattered on SB? zombie threads can be interesting :) they keep coming back to life until a mod puts a bullet in their brains and deletes the thread :D

You know, this sounds silly, but I find myself using my bag less and less. I generally dive out of my car or on a club boat and I've been diving more, so I find my gear living on the drying rack or in the tub on the way to the beach/boat. I bought a deep plastic tub from the hardware store that holds everything. It keeps the wet gear from getting water and sand over the car, makes for one trip out to the car with all my gear, and is easy to fill with water to rinse the gear with when I'm done. For short travel, I do have an Akona (this guy: Welcome to AKONA Adventure Gear!) mesh bag that holds everything but my lead, and for long distance I have a large DUI bag that's seen use once or twice. The thing is a cave.

Back
Top Bottom