Big Tuff Full Mesh Gear Bag ..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember that computer, I had my own brand new Suunto computer when I started there so I never used it myself. From what I heard they sold off the tanks when Frank sold the property.

I remember that computer, I had my own brand new Suunto computer when I started there so I never used it myself. From what I heard they sold off the tanks when Frank sold the property.
As I remember the Shop Edge was Blue ..one of the first ones .. I made a Lanyard for mine the same as the one we had for the shop ..They'd actually tie it to you so you didn't loose it . I even had a "used" scubapro "computer" before this ..It had a bag in simulated human tissue and moved a needle underwater ..I have never been Bent ..that I know of ..

Attachments

• 20230613_202350.jpg
    20230613_202350.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 54
When did you work for Frank’s, I worked there in the early nineties!
Frank's was still in Business in the early 90's ? I just looked at my divemaster card I got just before I started at Franks ... 1986 ..I thought it was earlier than that when I worked there .. Early 90's I was working for Subsea Aquatics in Jupiter ..

Specifications:

• 42” long x 16” wide
  • Hand straps double as shoulder straps
  • Rust resistant zippers
  • Durable ballistic mesh material
  • Two zippered end pockets for small items
This looks like the best one I can find for now ..The only thing that bugs me is the mesh material .. Is it rubber coated or the "lightweight" mesh .. I've see Tons of those lightweight mesh bags rip ..still the size seems OK ..full 3 mil one piece wetsuit ..B.C. ... Reg..Fins , booties ..2 masks ..snorkel ..gloves ..knife .. 6X8 save a dive kit ..lobster catch bag ..Lot of "stuff" ... My last bag was a Wennoka ..that's how long ago it was when I was "working" .. It has rubber coated mesh but the stitching finally gave out .. I have a friend of a friend ..In the business who's getting me a bag ..let's see what he comes up with ..your looks like the best I've seen ..still I'd like to find one with the heavy rubber coated mesh .. same size as yours ..

"Capt Don" on the Free N Clear , Islamorada FL ..1986?

Attachments

• 20230108_175637.jpg
    20230108_175637.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 40
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom