What Are The Riskiest Things In Your Life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Risks? I am a parent of a Senior in High School. I deserve Hazard pay! :D
You and me both. I want to run away.

Skinny dipping, oops I thought it said risque :D

Riskiest things in my life :confused:

driving to work :shakehead

teaching all of you to dive :11:

Talking back to my wife :rofl3:

cheers :coffee:

300bar diver:
Talking back to my wife :rofl3:

dear God, man! are you insane???

:14:

I think this guy may be near the top of the list. JET MAN - flys jets without the plane; he just straps on wings and engines. http://www.jet-man.com/index_eng.html

What's the point? I evaluate the riskiness of activities I engage in on an ongoing basis, and only engage in risks I consider acceptable.

Well, that IS the point (for me). I consider risk to be like a currency and I have the desire to spend it for a lot of bang, not like something stupid. I would rather have a headline-glamorous-dramatic death than not wearing a seat belt or slipping on a banana peel.

catherine96821:
Well, that IS the point (for me). I consider risk to be like a currency and I have the desire to spend it for a lot of bang, not like something stupid. I would rather have a headline-glamorous-dramatic death than not wearing a seat belt or slipping on a banana peel.
Being shot to death by a zealous 25 year old husband when I’m 125 would be spectacular enough for me.

I don't do anything risky.....

Back
Top Bottom