Wetsuit for Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If its back up I'll be there to.

Spratman,
I'm diving Dutch Spring this coming Saturday (April 12th). Unfortunately, I am diving wet, as I have yet to buy a dry suit.

Did you see anyone diving wet this past weekend? I was wondering how they were able to handle the colder temps. I know I have hit temps down to 49F at the tanker truck, so i don't think I will have a problem with the temp. I do fairly well in the cold.

I really want to get a few dives in for a tune up for North Carolina in a couple of weeks. Guess I will have to suck it up, huh? lol

Hope to see you there one weekend.

We were up this past Sunday. Yeah, there were some hearty souls diving wet. I doubt they were in for too long though! Water was like 41 degrees from top to bottom. Viz was great though! But after 45 minutes, even a drysuit starts getting chilly. I remember those he-man days when I would dive wet, and I just don't miss it at all! :D

Plus, as the day went on, the wind picked up and the temp started dropping. So, my dive bud and me called the second dive. I was fairly happy with the new undies, doubles and wing.

Drop me a PM and I'll send ya my cell number.

I'm expecting to be there this weekend. Probably set up with LVDC on the student side

Congrats Bob. I hear you just finished up your open water cert.. :D

Why else would you be up at Dutch.......:1poke::theyareon

Actually last year I did my PDIC and also SDI/TDI crossovers.

:D Can you blame me.. Its actually cheaper for me to dive the boats.. I have a 2 day dutch limit per season anyway :D

Yeah but you live a lot closer to the boats than I do

:D Can you blame me.. Its actually cheaper for me to dive the boats.. I have a 2 day dutch limit per season anyway :D

If the situation was reversed, I'd do the same thing. For me, I'm half an hour from Dutch. However, for me, it's like over two bills for a boat trip, plus over a two hour drive...:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom