Wet suit worries (girl problem)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a 38 D at present, but had 9 lbs taken off in a breast redux 4 years ago...Believe me when I say it's worthwhile!! It was the most painful things I've ever gone through and I still have some scar tissue issues, but not as many as I would have had If I were still carrying around that load.

If you want to continue diving go for the custom! You will be so much happier in the long run.

If you just want to do one dive for your birthday, squeeze those puppies into whatever rental fits!!!

Hope you have a good time on your birthday!

I don't mind if they are squished. I just don't want them to look big.

They have wet suits that you wear there. I think you have to wear one. I thought it would be better if got my own to make sure there wont be any issues. I also plan on getting lessons soon.

A 3mm wetsuit are not that expensive, and if having your own makes you more comfortable. Then you should get your own suit. You can use it for your scuba lessons also. But if you are going to do your open water dives at dutch springs, I would go with a 5mm.

:rofl3: yeah, I hear that! lol. (I've never made it a habit of hanging around the lingerie dept, and I never plan to ha).

As for the post being spam (it could be), but it's a bit easier to get what you need on google images no? I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

I actuality tried goggling because I felt strange asking. The only pictures I found had woman with it unzipped to show cleavage. I need to see how it looks fully zipped.

I actuality tried goggling because I felt strange asking. The only pictures I found had woman with it unzipped to show cleavage. I need to see how it looks fully zipped.

They will be squeeze down by the suit, they will not look as large. No fear that they will stand out like pam anderson's.

PS.

Go with a back zip suit. They tend to be better when you are trying to avoid attention.

Last edited:
Thats one of my moms biggest complains. It draws in guys.

I don't mind if they are squished. I just don't want them to look big.

Thanks. That **** is one of the reasons why my mom is trying to force me to have surgery.

It sounds like your mom has problems and has given you some MAJOR self image issues. I feel really bad for you... :shakehead:

Thanks. That **** is one of the reasons why my mom is trying to force me to have surgery.

You're welcome. Guys are going to hit on you no matter what your chest looks like. Unfortunately a lot of guys have no class,morals,respect,etc. when it comes to women,even if they are too young to be looking at.I don't want to get anymore off topic than I already have, I would suggest as some others already have, that you go with a back zip wetsuit.If you do not find one off the shelf, you may have to get a custom made for you.Good luck!

Monoboob would describe it.

Back
Top Bottom