We'll Know Soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Zelaya crossed the border into Honduras a short time ago. Those of us waiting to see the effect on Bay Islands tourism will soon have a definitive answer...

actually he just put his toe across and said, nah nah nah nah nah. He is still in Nicaragua However it would appear that things are about to change in this stalemate.

Ha ha! UTL girl if you are that funny in person I will be down there as soon as possible to dive with your shop.

Hi

Hey doggie77 she is that funny, I can assure you.

"Funny how?" (Joe Pesci)

It looks like he has camped out close to the border. Honduras says if he crosses the border again he will return to Telcigulpa as a prisoner. Hope they get it over with soon. I have no intentions of cancelling my trip at this time but would still feel better if they would just get it overwith. Then I could quit spending all my time checking to see what is happening politically and concentrate on what the weather is and how the diving is. I know to some it doesn't seem that important but this is one of the biggest vacations of my life and I just hope it goes well. It is my second dive vacation and I am sooooo looking forward to it!

Naw, the clown is at the border... he's the one with the big floppy white hat, driving the tiny white jeep..... seriously, how does that hat fit in that car?

Dmoore19: We're all right there with you. Hopefully Connie Mack's visit yesterday will help move the process along a bit. I for one would like to go back to enjoying my Sunday game day at Driftwood, rather than being glued to the TV watching history unfold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom