Weather, waves, winds, buoy data, and forecasts for CA sites on a single page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It does seem to me that we Norcallers can take ourselves pretty seriously sometimes.

Wow, in my view we seem to be pretty laid back. Perhaps I just visit too many places that require flame protection...

I have no problem with the page Mr Spock put up. IMO displaying it another way will be good for some people. I just disagree with the certificate issue being a reason to not use Chuck's page. If you don't like how Chuck's page displays the data or how the images display the data then that is fine.

FYI Brandon, my post wasn't directed at you in any way. It just seems to me that a lot of posts here involving visitors/new members tend to end up in somewhat unnecessary scuffles. Sorry if I made it sound like you bore any fault here.

Brandon, I apologize if I made you feel bad. It's just the fact that I created the page for *myself*, the way *I* liked it. And shared the link, thinking that somebody might like it as well, without looking for feedback or anything. Than Chuck commented "Only about 11 years late" while I didn't even think about competing with him. And then you criticized my views that I don't trust anything presumably done by cheapest IT consultants...

Can I buy you a beer or something next time I'm diving in Monterey?

:cheers:

No worries at all. All I was trying to do was help provide another view point for you, to assist you in not only making it more valuable for you down the road, but for others. Apparently my assumption that you were looking for feedback was not entireley correct. No need to worry about the beer, but I wont say no if you force it on me either :wink:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom