Ways to freak out a new dive buddy onboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Hey, I'm going to breathe off your tank down to 100' because I'm really bad at conserving air, so we'll have to stick close to one another"

"I'm tellin' you dude, The colors of the fishies are so much prettier when you dive stoned"

kneel, set down your knife with dried "blood" stains and murmur something about Jihad and about killing infidels.

Take some plastic zip ties and tell him that darned Moray won't bite THIS time.
- - - -
But seriously...I just take a foil-packed juice drink and a banana down on a dive, and proceed to have a snack. Banana's a bit salty, but gets a reaction!

OMG....this is so funny!

Hmm.... 1200 PSI .... looks like I got a good fill this time.

1. Bring a whetstone and sharpen your John Wayne

2. Promise you'll stay close, then descend right from your giant stride

3. Pee to windward

4. Ask if they're a strong swimmer, cuz you're not

5. Ask if they know CPR

6. Ask if they'll buddy with you on this dive, because your spouse is such a lousy diver

7. Ask if they want to buddy with you, since you think their spouse is such a lousy diver

8. Don't gear up until everyone else is starting to go in

9. Ask if it's true you can hurl through your regulator, cuz it feels like you might have to...

10. Show them where you keep your Epinephrine kit, and how to give you a shot if you react to something stinging you

That's all I can remember for now that I heard/saw on my last couple of dive trips....

ROGLMAO!! You guys are all WAAAAY above me on this one. I was trying to think of a good one, but you all have me beat. I think I'll try some of those ideas in two weeks when I go to RTB again. It should be fun.

WHo needs to talk???

Just start rapidly blinking and twitching your eyes!
ANd when they ask you whats wrong..... tell them, "Nothing, why?"

Back
Top Bottom