was there an accident at CSSP ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will pray that she gets well soon.....:sad_2:

Steve

TxHockeyGuy:
After talking with someone close to this situation I just wanted to let everyone know this was NOT a diving accident. For privacy reasons that's the only information I wish to give out right now. Keep her in your prayers.

Thanks again for keeping us updated. My heart goes out to her and her loved ones.

When you say it wasn't a diving accident, does that mean she was not in the water with gear on at the time? Or do you mean that this would have happened regardless of if she was diving or not?

khacken:
Thanks again for keeping us updated. My heart goes out to her and her loved ones.

When you say it wasn't a diving accident, does that mean she was not in the water with gear on at the time? Or do you mean that this would have happened regardless of if she was diving or not?

The information I was given was that this is a medical problem so it would have happened regardless if she were diving or not.

Our friend is continuing to improve. The doctors are hoping to get her off of O2 with in the next 24 – 48 hours if she continues to progress. It’s going to take some time, but it looks like she will recover.

Sometimes life is oh so sweet!

Bandit82:
Our friend is continuing to improve. The doctors are hoping to get her off of O2 with in the next 24 – 48 hours if she continues to progress. It’s going to take some time, but it looks like she will recover.

Sometimes life is oh so sweet!

..................:wink:

Wonderful news!!! Thanks for postinG!

Wow...this sounds like it was pretty serious.

To those who know her personally, please let her know that the Swampers are sending lots of positive energy her way!

Hemlon:
To those who know her personally, please let her know that the Swampers are sending lots of positive energy her way!

Absolutely! :hugs:

skeet:
Does anyone have a update ? Very sad to hear about this.

She is alert, talking, and doing MUCH better. Since I don't know how much information the family wants or doesn't want released I don't want to give specifics. But it appears she's out of the woods now.

Back
Top Bottom