was there an accident at CSSP ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn:
Thoughts and prayers for her and her husband.

TwoBit

I join the chorus of thoughts and prayers for this diver. May she have a miraculous recovery.

CenTexDivin:
I pray that she has a quick and complete recovery.

Is this anything like a near drowning? or more of a lung barotrauma?

After talking with someone close to this situation I just wanted to let everyone know this was NOT a diving accident. For privacy reasons that's the only information I wish to give out right now. Keep her in your prayers.

TxHockeyGuy:
After talking with someone close to this situation I just wanted to let everyone know this was NOT a diving accident. For privacy reasons that's the only information I wish to give out right now. Keep her in your prayers.

Thanks for the update....hope things are looking better.

texdiveguy:
Thanks for the update....hope things are looking better.

This is intriguing my curiosity. Is she improving?

cruiser:
This is intriguing my curiosity. Is she improving?

The last I heard she was considered in stable condition, but not out of the woods.

TxHockeyGuy:
The last I heard she was considered in stable condition, but not out of the woods.

This is indeed the lastest word. She rested well after surgery but still in guarded condition.

Our friend is continuing to improve, but not out of the woods yet. She is still intubated, but her vital signs have improved. The doctors are keeping her sedated to minimize her discomfort. But, she is aware of her surroundings and people talking to her. This certainly is an encouraging sign.

That is good news. We hope all the best for her and her family/friends.

Please keep us posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom