Was it airfills?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waiver: You and only you are responsible for yourself.

Waiver: The only people responsible for me are: Me, Myself, and I.

Diver: I'm an advanced diver, I have 12 dives and my AOW card.
Diveboat person: You really need more experience than that to go on our advanced trips.
Diveboat person: You really need more experience than that to go on our advanced trips.
Chuck (in the shop to buy something): I've been on those trips. You really do need more
experience.
Shortly thereafter they started calling them "extreme" trips. ;-)

Chuck

Can anyone confirm? I would sure miss seeing Gary, and getting my fills on my way to the coast! I will try to swing by there and see what is going on. That would really be a bummer. Not to many good dive shops out my way, or at least shops I trust. Anyone know what Anchor Shack is charging these days?

pm if you need to contact Gary. I know me or Ben can catch up to him.

R

Hello everyone!
Been off the board for a while..knee sugery and other dilemas beyond my control..

Ben- Let me know if you hear any news about DT ...that sucks-I really liked Gary and that shop! Hope all is well with you..

Dan- What are your shop hours..?Im hoping to meeet up with you guys on Daves boat sometime soon?

Have had some bad experiences with AS..its a long story? I was always told no HP fills and definitely no EANX.I think its weak that NA charges more for an HP fill..They are both down the street from me but I would always drive out to DT..

Finally back in the water this saturday hopefully!

Drew

If we did, our billing would go through the roof.

Having audited attorneys - I think it is safe to say they already are. But if we were to reinvent the wheel, they'd go through the o-zone. :D

OK so which one of us in the Concord area is going to open up "Renegade SCUBA" and do nitrox cave fills out of their garage?

If you're interested in something like this, I'm willing to help you look for a good compressor and set up a nitrox/trimix stick.

Thanks Dannobe. I have been thinking of a fill station just because I tend to get "immersed" in my hobbies, but I have been trying to not think about it too much. That darn Oxyhacker book has be thinking though. Trying not to price the rental fees for O2 and a 6000psi nitrogen tank for a compressor-less fill station...must resist.

I was just thinking...my 16 yr old kid is certified and has a drivers license....I wonder if he wants to open up shop as an ADT tank currier service...drop off tanks on Mon in Pleasant Hill..he takes them to ADT...picks them up on Thurs and they are available for pickup in Pleasant Hill on Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom