Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmmmmm.....Dandy Don & Herman,,,,

Thanks so much for housesitting, but I do have one question...what is with all those steps in my back yard ????????

Hey Dushi.....DandyDon will not come, remember...that was DeputyDan feeding the cat....besides Ed said he wanted to build a wall, we thought those stones would do nicely. If you want we can come back and put them back....looks like we are spending a day or 2 in Mia, Raleigh is iced in.

I have to step in here. While the first team is diligently looking for the perpetrators I have an offer to take steps to restore the missing steps. While I would not want to inconvenience any divers by having such a large construction project I am willing to (at scuba board contributors expense of course), paint the steps back in place, It will not increase the number of physical steps but it will give the alcoholics the illusion of 1000 steps. this may fool future thieves and they will not remove so many steps next time.

Hey Dushi.....DandyDon will not come, remember...that was DeputyDan feeding the cat....besides Ed said he wanted to build a wall, we thought those stones would do nicely. If you want we can come back and put them back....looks like we are spending a day or 2 in Mia, Raleigh is iced in.
welcome back - we have 6 inches of snow at my house and sleet is comming down now - welcome back from paradise!!!!

OMG Herman,,,,

You are right....didn't get a good nights sleep last night...sorry Dave....:( Well you guys try and enjoy the Miami warm weather and nightlife.....we missed it BYTHISMUCH coming back to Bonaire!

Liz

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

You people are overstepping your bounds. This is a :police: matter. Let them handle it and quit trying to :stirpot: so much. :shakehead:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

You people are overstepping your bounds. This is a :police: matter. Let them handle it and quit trying to :stirpot: so much. :shakehead:

Wrong thread. There is not enough :police: in the other one so you will fit in nicely :wink:

:popcorn:

Wrong thread. There is not enough :police: in the other one so you will fit in nicely :wink:

So stop overstepping and start goose-stepping?? :rofl3: :popcorn:

Or are you staying he stepped up to the wrong plate?!? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom