Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got pushed down the steps! LOL I wasn't even hear when they did it! LOL I don't think I said shot to him directly? But I wonder if some of the Mods have a time of month that they should step away from those steps they take to lessen the enjoyment of the board? I can't even see the poll? And I still don't know where I stepped over the line???? One step away from insanity and who is running the asylum????

That's okay, Papa! :hugs:

The steps you took were giant strides for the rest of us! :)

See! Now I am getting accused of taking Steps! Will the injustice ever stop????:wink: If I had the so called Steps I would be glad to bring them back to Boanire if someone will pay the air for me:wink:

:lol: I recommend a 12-step program . . . :rofl3:

PAPA BEAR, you are funny!!! I like your style. ROFL

His good humor is a step in the right direction, isn't it! :)

I have proof showing the criminal at 1000 steps casing the place prior to the theft.

P7180108.jpg

Oh, never mind, that is just me.

:mooner: You're showing off! :lol: That is NOT a step in the right direction. You shall return within 150 days and do the stairs both ways as penance!

:mooner: You're showing off! :lol: That is NOT a step in the right direction. You shall return within 150 days and do the stairs both ways as penance!
Ok, I will do it, do you think I should carry a 38 lb cylinder on my back when I do it?

No, sir! :no: Too light, take a pair! Step lively, now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom