Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, sir! :no: Too light, take a pair! Step lively, now!
not a prob, I guarantee you I will be carrying my wife's as well, considering she is an angel to let me go on my "once in a lifetime" trip, two years in a row.

I can only make out a few steps in the picture, but the rocks say 1000 Step! So this is proof some are missing! At least according to hearsay from friends!
820_DSC01749_1000_Steps_Bonaire_2009.jpg

I really think we need someone to step through this crime scene.

I for one believe these reports of thefts at 1000 steps, and Karpata too. My last trip, I noticed that a lass had her bikini top stolen while sunbathing. It must have been a very unobstrustive theft as she didn't even seem to have noticed. Film at 11...

Can we see the film earlier than 11? :rofl3:

I for one believe these reports of thefts at 1000 steps, and Karpata too. My last trip, I noticed that a lass had her bikini top stolen while sunbathing. It must have been a very unobstrustive theft as she didn't even seem to have noticed. Film at 11...

My wife won't dive 1000 steps unless I haul her gear down and back up for her.... I don't mind!

My wife won't dive 1000 steps unless I haul her gear down and back up for her.... I tell her I will see her in just over an hour!

As if I wrote it :D

If you don't take a Bathing suit top it can't get stolen! Remember I push prevention! Be prepared dive nekked!

:lol: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hey I found some of that missing stuff! It looks like it was just borrowed for an Urban Art piece on the East side of the island!
820_IMG_2825_Junk_on_east_side_lost_stuff_9-09_Bonaire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom