Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we need to Step up and do something? Am I going to have to start carrying a ladder? If they would just install elevators it wouldn't be a problem! :shocked2::eek:npatrol::police:

Naw we need an escalator -the view is too nice to be couped up in an elevator.

I for one believe these reports of thefts at 1000 steps, and Karpata too. My last trip, I noticed that a lass had her bikini top stolen while sunbathing. It must have been a very unobstrustive theft as she didn't even seem to have noticed. Film at 11...

:worthless:

Hey I found some of that missing stuff! It looks like it was just borrowed for an Urban Art piece on the East side of the island!
820_IMG_2825_Junk_on_east_side_lost_stuff_9-09_Bonaire.jpg
Hey! That's the egg carton, which was stolen from my place when I was in Roatan!

"A thousand mile journey starts with the first step" Perhaps the thiefs only had a 930 mile journey.

Thanks for that CT :D.....gonna be fun.

Just thought I should step up and move this most interesting thread to to top of the list. Sorry I am addicted to this, guess I better go back to my 12 step program.

Hey I just realized that someone was reporting their flip flops where stolen and I think they were in the picture above! Steps are being taken to return all the borrowed stuff shown on the beach!

THIS just in:
480_DSC01749_1000_Steps_Bonaire_2009.jpg

They couldn't say it if it weren't true!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom