Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It should be pretty easy to catch the thief. just look for someone with a lingering....stair.:eek::shocked2::buggy::puppy:

The first step is always the hardest . . . get going!

"A twelve-step program is a set of guiding principles outlining a course of action for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioral problems."

You guys are poking fun, but just maybe there's a bunch of alcoholics out there who want to get better and they couldn't afford to buy the school supplies on their own, so they borrowed them.

I bet they'll return them when they're sober.

I believe there is a total of 78 alcoholics on the island......:wink:

"A twelve-step program is a set of guiding principles outlining a course of action for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioral problems."

You guys are poking fun, but just maybe there's a bunch of alcoholics out there who want to get better and they couldn't afford to buy the school supplies on their own, so they borrowed them.

I bet they'll return them when they're sober.

I believe there is a total of 78 alcoholics on the island......:wink:

In that case one dude is going to be unprepared for class.

Found the following graphic. Not exactly what I wanted, but close.

I guess it's designed for "low visibility applications"

th397.jpg

I think someone should step up and lead the investigation. If we post 930 separate threads, one step at a time, we may get to the bottom of this before it gets any deeper.

In that case one dude is going to be unprepared for class.

Found the following graphic. Not exactly what I wanted, but close.

I guess it's designed for "low visibility applications"

th397.jpg

Don't encourage people to take anymore steps! Good god man we are trying to get our steps back! :no::eyebrow:

A sign washed up on a Bonaire shore...

28gz4f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See we knew it, the locals are encouraging people to steal the steps necessary to dive in Bonaire! According to the sign they will even counsel you how to steal the steps or what steps to take!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom