Wanted to buy: 3 gauge analog console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubaScoob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wanted to buy: 3 gauge Imperial analog console such as a Cressi mini 3 gauge console or a Tusa SCA-360. I would like gauges that count the PSI by 100 psi increments rather than the 250 increment gauges such as the Oceanic ones. MUST BE a 3 gauge!! Let me know what you got!

Thanks!

Anthony

I got a Cressi Mini 3. Its a few years old and the depth guage is off a little bit. A dive to 30ft will read maybe 37ft and a dive to 80ft will read ~95ft. Was recently serviced by Air Hogs Scuba in Garner, NC so the SPG was tested and good to go but there's not a lot you can do when a depth guage gets off.

I have another Cressi Console with an Archimedes 2 computer, compass, and SPG.

Make me an offer.

I got a Cressi Mini 3. Its a few years old and the depth guage is off a little bit. A dive to 30ft will read maybe 37ft and a dive to 80ft will read ~95ft. Was recently serviced by Air Hogs Scuba in Garner, NC so the SPG was tested and good to go but there's not a lot you can do when a depth guage gets off.

I have another Cressi Console with an Archimedes 2 computer, compass, and SPG.

Make me an offer.

Is it possible to replace the depth gauge or is it molded into the console?

I'm not sure. I just used my Geo to monitor my depth. I ended up replacing the unit only because I wanted to go with a Mi-Flex HP hose and the Mini required an air-spool adapter. It's up to you. I don't need to sell it. I'm just not using it and since its exactly what you are looking for, I thought i'd offer.

Just PM me if you want it. No rush...

I just got alot of my gear from YourDiverWarehouse.com and they have great deals on gauges. they hooked me up and helped with all my questions, check it out the have the Cressi mini 3 you were asking about. on sale. let me know if this helped man, good luck

PS it only took 4 days to get to me :)

I just got alot of my gear from YourDiverWarehouse.com and they have great deals on gauges. they hooked me up and helped with all my questions, check it out the have the Cressi mini 3 you were asking about. on sale. let me know if this helped man, good luck

PS it only took 4 days to get to me :)

Umm their "on sale" price for the Cressi mini 3 is $255 whilst the price for the same exact set of gauges at Leisurepro.com is $164. Yourdiverwarehouse.com is definitely not a deal as far as I am concerned. At least not in this case. But thanks for trying to help out :)

House Of Scuba has one on sale for $124. I'm not sure what the shipping is but even if you get free shipping from Leisure Pro, it's not gonna break the $40 difference.
Cressi Sub 200 ft. Mini Pressure and Max Depth 2 Gauge Scuba Diving Console - Cressi Sub : House of Scuba

I didn't really wanna let mine go for cheaper than $75 so you'd end up near $100 after shipping for a used when for ~$35 more you could get a brand new one.

This is what I replaced my cressi console with.
Mini Scuba Diving Pressure and Depth Gauge with Compass Console, Scuba Gear, Scuba Equipment and Scuba Diving Equipment. Getwetstore.com

I didn't get one with a compass but its tiny tiny tiny; which is what I wanted. Mine is 7.5" long, 2" wide, and 1" deep. It looks like the compass will make it a little deeper.

House Of Scuba has one on sale for $124. I'm not sure what the shipping is but even if you get free shipping from Leisure Pro, it's not gonna break the $40 difference.
Cressi Sub 200 ft. Mini Pressure and Max Depth 2 Gauge Scuba Diving Console - Cressi Sub : House of Scuba

I didn't really wanna let mine go for cheaper than $75 so you'd end up near $100 after shipping for a used when for ~$35 more you could get a brand new one.

This is what I replaced my cressi console with.
Mini Scuba Diving Pressure and Depth Gauge with Compass Console, Scuba Gear, Scuba Equipment and Scuba Diving Equipment. Getwetstore.com

I didn't get one with a compass but its tiny tiny tiny; which is what I wanted. Mine is 7.5" long, 2" wide, and 1" deep. It looks like the compass will make it a little deeper.

Is your Cressi console the 3 gauge with the compass? I ask becuase the one you linked to for $124 on House of Scuba is only the 2 gauge one and I was hoping to get the 3 gauge console. Let me know.. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom